Sunday, November 14, 2010

Lost Gems-Rambo III(1988)

The Rambo films are all so awesome, and their soundtracks are too..but one that is not only underrated but extremely hard to find is the one for Rambo III(1988) and I thought i'd share it with you all. The three songs on it are AOR classics in my opinion, The Bridge is so epic it's a crying shame that it wasn't in the end credits of the film..anyway I hope you enjoy this rare find from the 80's.

Tracklist

01-Bill Medley-It Is Our Destiny
02-Jerry Goldsmith-The Preparations
03-Jerry Goldsmith-Afghanistan
04-Jerry Goldsmith-The Game
05-Jerry Goldsmith-Another Time
06-Bill Medley-He Ain't Heavy, He's My Brother
07-Jerry Goldsmith-Aftermath
08-Jerry Goldsmith-Questions
09-Giorgio Moroder feat. Joe Pizullo-The Bridge
10-Jerry Goldsmith-Final Battle

"I'm Your Worst Nightmare."

No comments:

Post a Comment