Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Harley Davidson and The Marlboro Man(1991)


Here's one of my all time fave soundtracks, from one hella of a cool flick, Harley Davidson and The Marlboro Man(1991) which starred Mickey Rourke and Don Johnson. This is one of the few southern rock albums i really like. I think Ride With Me is an american classic..It's a real treat to your ears. Trust me.

Tracklist

01-Copperhead-Long Way From Home
02-Frampton-Marriot-The Bigger They Come
03-Roadhouse-Tower Of Love
04-Shooting Gallery-I Mess Around
05-L.A. Guns-Wild Obsession
06-Screaming Jets-C'Mon
07-The Kentucky Headhunters-Let's Work Together
08-Waylon Jennings-Hardline
09-Blackeyed Susan-Ride With Me
10-Wanessa Williams-What Will I Tell My Heart

"It's better to be dead and cool, than alive and uncool. "

Tracklist

No comments:

Post a Comment