Saturday, January 23, 2010

Perfect(1985) OST

Here it is! For the first time ever on the net, the rare soundtrack to Perfect(1985) starring John Travolta & Jamie Lee Curtis. Including hot trax from artists such as Wham!, Berlin, Thompson Twins, Pointer Sisters, Whitney Houston, Jermaine Stewart, Jermaine Jackson, Nona Hendryx, Lou Reed, & Dan Hartman. This is my first rip so the quality varies from the first five tracks to the last five. I ripped the audio from my cassette. I hope you guys enjoy this forgotten gem.

Tracklist

01-Jermaine Jackson-(Closest Thing To)Perfect
02-Nona Hendryx-I Sweat(Going Through The Motions)
03-Pointer Sisters-All Systems Go
04-Jermaine Jackson & Whitney Houston-Shock Me
05-Wham!-Wham! Rap(Enjoy What You Do)
06-Jermaine Stewart-Wear Out The Grooves
07-Lou Reed-Hot Hips
08-Dan Hartman-Talking To The Wall
09-Berlin-Masquerade
10-Thompson Twins-Lay Your Hands On Me


Link

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FBH3YP0N

Sorry about leaving Shock Me out of the megaupload link..Here's a rapidshare link to tide ya over.

http://rapidshare.com/files/345553911/04-Jermaine_Jackson___Whitney_Houston-Shock_Me.mp3


ENJOY!

2 comments:

  1. Hey... would it be possible to repost this with a link that works? I've been after Lou Reed's Hot Hips for AGES and it's just nowhere to be found... I know it's technically illegal, but I feel if they can't be assed sticking up a digital copy which would take a music company about ten seconds, then they shouldn't expect people not to grab the sound of their video or whatever... LOL I'd be happy to buy the whole damn soundtrack - IF I could get hold of it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^^ I am very interested in getting my hands on The Pointer Sisters "All Systems Go"

    I happened to love the film Perfect! ;-)

    ReplyDelete